Dwelling Fire Insurance

Dwelling Fire Insurance is designed to insure residences you own or have a financial interest in but do not live in. Common situations calling for this type of insurance coverage include rental homes, homes that are vacant because they are temporarily uninhabitable or are not currently occupied because of a transition caused by a sale or relocation. In these situations insurance protection is needed for the building but typically not for any contents. Liability insurance for the property can sometimes be added or may be handled through alternative approaches.

Do you have questions about Dwelling Fire Insurance?

Contact an insurance specialist at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency today to answer any questions about Dwelling Fire Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for Dwelling Fire Insurance.

Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.