Flood Insurance

Flood insurance isn't just for West Virginia residents who live in a designated flood plain. Flood insurance provides coverage for your property damaged through groundwater intrusion that is typically excluded from your homeowners policy. Most home lenders require flood insurance for property located in a designated flood plain. It can also be purchased by homeowners who do not live in a flood plain. Call or contact our office to find out if flood insurance is a good idea for you. One of the flood insurance professionals at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency, would be happy to help you.

Do you have questions about Flood Insurance?

Contact an insurance specialist at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency today to answer any questions about Flood Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for Flood Insurance.

Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.