Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance is a specialized type of insurance designed for mobile equipment as well as unique or special business property. Inland marine generally provides replacement for the property should it be lost, damaged or stolen. Not only is inland marine insurance used by business owners to cover their mobile business equipment, but inland marine insurance is also used when insurance is required for business property like bridges or radio towers.

Let one of the Inland Marine Insurance agents at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency review your commercial insurance program, help you review your needs, and get you the right protection for your business property.

Do you have questions about Inland Marine Insurance?

Contact an insurance specialist at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency today to answer any questions about Inland Marine Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for Inland Marine Insurance.

Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.