There are four primary types of life insurance, and each has a place in any sound financial plan. The four variations of life insurance are:
- Term Life Insurance - fixed premiums for a fixed period of time, like 10 or 20 years
- Whole Life Insurance - permanent insurance, as long as premiums are paid, with fixed premiums and cash value benefits
- Universal Life Insurance - permanent insurance with options to change premiums and death benefits
- Variable Life Insurance - similar to Universal Life but with the flexibility to choose investment risks to maximize cash value benefit
Life insurance can be used for a variety of financial planning purposes, including:
- Paying for the education of children
- Helping your spouse and surviving children maintain their lifestyles
- To ensure the continuation of a business after the death of a key owner or employee
Contact Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency today to review your needs and options and get you competitive quotes for the right life insurance for you.
Contact an insurance specialist at Arndt-McBee Insurance Agency today to answer any questions about Individual Life Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for Individual Life Insurance.